All players' parents will need to sign the waiver to begin activities. Please Print out, sign and bring the below waiver with you to the first practice.
To report symptoms, test results, or if you have any questions, please contact our COVID Captain, Brad Jones.
COVID-19 Contact: Brad Jones
Leave VM/Text: 941-677-3925
· ALL participants, volunteers, and coaches must fill out and sign a Pop Warner COViD-19 waiver. (The form is located below and in our forms and policy page)
· Participants, coaches, and volunteers will undergo daily temperature checks prior to practice.
· Parents are to drop off kids in designated areas based on their assigned team.
· Participants will go directly from the temperature site to their practice areas.
· Due to current Manatee County Parks & Natural Resources Department headcount restrictions, EMB parents (aka spectators) are not allowed to be on the field at this time.
· Parents should remain in their cars or be near the park.
· We request that parents be no more than 10-15 mins away and be reachable by a phone number that we have on file.
· Participants must bring their own water jug, clearly marked with their name. They must have enough water for the whole practice. A gallon of water is suggested.
· Each player may bring their own hand sanitizer, a towel, and a mask (if you choose for your child to wear one). Masks will not be worn during any physical activity unless it is an approved performance mask. If your player is bringing these items, we suggest that your player brings these items in a backpack or bag.
· We will provide hand sanitizing stations at each field and will have masks and gloves available for all coaches, volunteers, and participants.
· The EMB bathrooms will be open for use by the participants and coaches.
· Antibacterial soap is stocked in the bathrooms.
· Antibacterial wipes will be available, and the bathroom sanitized regularly.
· When the team is not engaged in physical activity, masks are encouraged, but not required.
· Football players are not permitted to wear pads until August 24th. Helmets are permitted to be worn at practice.
· Tank tops and sleeveless shirts are not permitted during practice. Dry Fit/moisture wicking style long sleeves preferred.
· Stay home when appropriate.
· If a coach, volunteer, or participant is exhibiting new or worsening symptoms as outlined on the Pop Warner Waiver, they should not attend practice
· Individuals, including coaches, participants and families, must not attend activities if they have tested positive or are showing Flu-like symptoms.
· Individuals, including coaches, participants, and families, who have recently had a close contact with a person with COVID-19 should also stay home and monitor their health.
· If you need to cough or sneeze, use a tissue or the inside of the elbow. Hands should be washed immediately with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
· No spitting.
· During home games, we will have hand washing stations in addition to CDC touchless hand sanitizer dispensers.
· During home games, we will provide hand sanitizing stations throughout the field area and will have masks and gloves available for all who attend.
· More guidelines for games will be added once finalized.
· We are awaiting decisions from Manatee County Parks and Natural Resources Department, other teams' local municipalities, as well as our local and regional Pop Warner league before we can proceed with games.
Any of these protocols, practices, and/or guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.